Homcom Adjustable Kids Pro Stunt Scooter Children Street Bike Bicycle Ride On with 12” Tire (Black)
Boring to stay at home Try on this HOMCOM kick scooter makes it better to spend more time outside and exercise and to master steering and riding and staying balanced. The scooter will be the perfect gifts for your child or age 5+. Constructed with steel frame the scooter can support max weight of 220lbs. The height can be easily adjusted to fit various height need for comfortable position use. Features rear braking system slip-resistant tire big wheels and low deck your kids will enjoy a smooth and fun ride experience. Bring smile back on your child's face.
● Help your little one perfect their sense of balance and build up strength
● Wide textured foot deck help to maintain balance
● Adjustable handlebar makes it usable for kids of many ages
● Lightweight yet sturdy frame allows for easy transport when not in use
● Rear brakes for extra stability as well as being able to safely stop
● Maximum weight up to 220lbs. Suitable for ages 5+
● Assembly is required
● Material: Steel EVA Tire
● Colour: Black
● Net Weight: 12lbs
● Max Load: 220lbs
● Overall Size: 47.25"L x 20.5"W
● Handle Bar Adjustable Height: 31.5"-34.75"H
● Foot Plate Size: 12.5"L x 4.25"W x 4.25"H
● Tyre Diameter: 12"
● Suitable Age: 5+
ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The fully adjustable handlebar can
fit various height need the handle height can be adjusted from 31.5"
to 34.75" allows this scooter to grow as your child does!
SAFETY BRAKING: The rear wheel with brake can quickly
stop the scooter when necessary further enhance the safety. Suitable for
kids age up 5 years old.
STURDY & SAFE: The frame made of steel make the
scooter sturdy and stable. And two 12'' foam wheels ensures smooth and
NON-SLIP FOOTPLATE: Large foot plates with non-slip
surface ensures the safety when scooting. And the included bracket can
prevent damage caused by falling when parking.
DIMENSIONS: Overall Size: 47.25"L x 20.5"W x
31.5"-34.75"H Foot Plate Size:12.5"L x 4.25"W x
4.25"H. Comply with SOR Standards.